Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trash in my big head

There was a time I believed that there're certain things I won't do in my life.
Well, that was just my belief few years ago.
In times, I did it bit by bit, one by one.
In the end, I've almost done it all.
Still, I'm doing some of it for almost everyday.

How did I get that adventurous?
How did I take myself to this extent?
Was it because of I wanna be strong?
Was it my courage?
Or was it my 'kia su & kia si' nature? (Gotta be this!)

Normally I'm just a nerd who always doing silly shits and showing the dumb smile.
Holding back what I'm about to do, to say.
In times, I've changed, bit by bit, day by day.
I chose to say what I wanted to say.
Cos' I know it feels suck to get myself withheld with the shits!

How did I get so straight-forward?
How do I move on to this extent?
Had I offended some people by being straight-forward?
Did I feel sorry if I'd offended someone?
Wait a minute, ain't I just tell the fact??

Words that spoken, can never ever be taken back.
If you ask me have I ever felt sorry? Hmm.. Not likely..
All things said and all things done.
Look at me, I'm standing still, moving on.
Like I give a damn to those past?
No! Ain't no! Hell no! There's nothing to be regretted.
And I don't practice 'regret' in my entire fucking life for god's sake!
Well, from my p.o.v., swearing is kinda fun and 'syiok'!
Only provided using in the right time, at the right place and to the right persons!!
Isn't it?? :p


Written by,
Ryan Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment